Sub-Zero & Wolf Issues we fix.
- Refrigerators or Freezers Not Cooling
- Ice formations & Buildups
- Error Codes and Vacuum Service Lights
- Leaks and condensation forming
- Loud Noises
- Ice Makers Not Working
- Doors Not Closing
- General Maintenance and Cleaning
- Filter Replacements
- Wolf Oven Malfunctions
- Nearly all issues related to Sub-Zero & Wolf Products!
Before we arrive:
Check out some repair tips!
Did you know the #1 reason for mechanical failures of refrigerators is having a clogged condenser? The dust restricts airflow and causes the machine to overheat. Eventually, the machine fails. No doubt about it, cleaning your condenser regularly is the recipe for a long lasting refrigerator. Learn how to clean the condenser on your Sub-Zero and check out some more repair tips.